There is much more to life than just eating chicken and rice, but you should be able to eat great meals on other days besides your cheat one. A high protein meal helps fuel muscle growth after a hard workout, the meals below have many muscle building macro nutrients.
Casein Pumpkin Custard
Sometime you are not always in the mood for pudding or jelly, custard is sometime the answer, this lovely dessert offers up protein, spices and vitamin-A enriched pumpkin.
- 2 Scoops of vanilla cream casein.
- 2 Cups of 100% pure pumpkin.
- 1 tbsp of imitation vanilla extract.
- 1/2 tbsp of Ground nutmeg.
- 1 tbsp of Ground cinnamon.
- 1 Cup of water.
Combine all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl, blend thoroughly and then drink!
Casein Pumpkin Protein Shake
You don’t have to have a thick and hard to deal with casein shake, try this great flavor sensation recipe that combines savory pumpkin hints with a bit of cinnamon and tied together with a vanilla cream base.
- 2 Scoops of vanilla cream casein.
- 1/2 Cup of 100% pure pumpkin.
- 1 tbsp of cinnamon.
- 16 Oz. Water.
Combine all the ingredients in a blender and belnd up for 10 – 15 seconds, if you don’t like the consistency add a handful of ice to the mix until you get it how you want it and then enjoy.
Protein Vanilla Peppermint Shake
Peppermint is very popular, it is put in many things from candy canes to coffee, you can harness the great taste of this popular sweet taste to make a good for you shake.
- 2 Scoops of protein powder.
- 1 Cup of dairy free unsweetened coconut milk.
- 3 Tbsp of finely crushed peppermint candies.
- 1/8 Tbsp ground nutmeg.
- 1 Cup ice.
Put everything into a blender and blend until smooth then enjoy.
No-Bake Protein Cookie Bars
Cookies are beautiful, as well there fat content going beyond the acceptable level they require cooking. Instead of that, produce this version which requires no baking and is good for you.
- 8 Scoops Chocolate milk protein powder.
- 3 Cups of steel cut oats.
- 2 cups of unsweetened coconut milk.
- 1 Packet of chocolate sugar and fat free pudding.
Mix all the ingredients up in a large mixing bowl, cover a mixing dish in grease proof spray or paper an pour the mix in, cover and leave overnight in the fridge.
Nutritional Info (produces 8 servings, below is for one bar).
Don’t eat that dull bowl of cereal everyday, switch it up with a stack of fluffy protein packed pancakes.
- 2 Scoops of vanilla protein powder.
- 1/4 Cup unsweetened coconut milk.
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon.
- 1 Cup oats.
- 1 Tbsp baking powder.
- 2 Egg whites.
Mix all ingredients together until you get a pancake like consistency, pre-heat a pan over medium heat and spray pan with non-stick spray.
Pour mix into pan and cook until done at both sides, test it with a toothpick.
Provides two servings, per serving info below:
Cooked Albacore Patties
Chicken becomes boring when you have it everyday, this savory tuna recipe will provide all the macros you need and change it up a little bit.
- 2 Cans of drained Albacore tuna in water.
- 1 Tbsp avocado oil.
- 1 Tbsp of Old bay seasoning.
- 1 Tbsp sundried tomatoes.
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat, add avocado oil to skillet, drain Albacore and add tuna.
- Whilst Albacore is cooking, add the seasoning to either side, flip and cook.
- Cook each side for 3 to 4 mins, add the tomatoes to the pan and turn down to low heat.
- Cook all ingredients for an additional 2 to 3 mins.
Produces two servings.
Based on one serving below:
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, get a heap of protein first thing to kick start your day.
- 3 Large brown eggs.
- 9 Egg whites.
- 1 Sweet Italian style chicken sausage.
- 4 Tbsp tomatillio avocado sauce.
- Dice the sausage and put in a warmed skillet to brown, whilst that is happening beat the eggs and egg whites together.
- When the sausage is ready, spray the skillet with non-stick spray and pour the beat eggs and sausage into the skillet, mix all ingredients until the sausage is cooked through.
- Serve and top with the salsa.
Using these high-protein meals in place of the boring old ones will mean you never get as bored with eating healthy.